AN URGENT CALL TO FELLOW AFRICANS AND WORLD CITIZENS!
The true timeline of Africa’s dictatorship is now. With the West’s financial support and the decline of Integrity in international institutions and organisation, and with former leaders of powerful states lust for free money and selling their soul in lobbying for dictators who pay too much to protect their regimes, corruption has reached its highest summit in our time, Africa is auctioned and bought for slaughter. A union of oppressors preventing democratic aspiration in Africa is formed in what is known as the African Union to promote and safeguard dictatorship. NPC through Alliance of African Genius –AAG is determined to reclaim these shrinking liberties. Will you join this movement to free the oppressed humanity?
Source: NATIONAL PEOPLE’S CONCERN – NPC
NATIONAL PEOPLE’S CONCERN – NPC
FOR ‘A FREE AND SAFE RWANDA’
NPC is a coalition movement aiming to advance democracy and freedom within Rwanda’s borders. NPC believes that the key to unlocking Rwanda’s full potential is to create a free and open environment in which each and every Rwandan is enabled and has the tools and opportunity to succeed. Rwandans must be free to make the political, social, and economic choices they think are best for them.
A Rwandan government under NPC will be safe and secure, free of political persecution, and will create a climate in which Rwandans resolve differences through dialogue, truth, and reconciliation as well as through fair justice.
NPC aims to unite Rwandans in restoring meaningful freedom, the sanctity of life through upholding fundamental human rights to our homeland. NPC is a broad-based political coalition bringing together Rwandans from all walks of life to end de facto one-party rule and restore power to the people. NPC seeks to forge a dialogue of genuine reconciliation, healing, and restitution, grounded in the principles of democracy, openness, inclusion, tolerance, and equality. NPC actively seeks members to join our struggle for freedom and self-determination for all Rwandans.
Basing our judgment on the painful persecution and marginalization that our compatriots endure under President Paul Kagame, on other repressive regimes in DR Congo, Burundi, Eritrea, Sudan, and from many stories told by asylum seekers and refugees flocking into the western hemisphere from Africa, we have reached the following conclusions:
The reason for the alarming increase in the number of asylum seekers and refugees in the world is largely caused by Africa’s brutal regimes which seek to tighten their grip on power against the will of the people and so resort to brutal methods such as:
- Brutal murder and cruel torture
- Terror targeting families to induce fear and forceful submission
- Enforced disappearances with no means of contact or imprisonment in torture chambers with no means of communication.
- Freedom of speech denied by eradicating journalism and by creating a population of spies and an environment of fear
Promoting marginalization and hopelessness by eliminating wealthy people, removing intellectuals and independent thinkers, and assassinating them in safe havens.
For over 23 years Rwanda has been controlled by a dictator who seeks to eliminate every suspected opposition, independent voice, and intellectual, as well as wealthy individuals and independent thinkers and retain only those he can easily marginalize and control indefinitely. The impoverished people of Rwanda line up for government jobs and tenders that are hardly ever available and surrounded by corruption. They are forced to pay with their souls to take part. The favored few who are qualified to tender, on the basis of their documented loyalty to the tyrant, or contributions to the tyrant’s enterprises, or for being ideal reusable objects, they must agree to their constant loyalty, paying homage, worship, and praise to the tyrant. This cruel ruler controls all Rwandans inside Rwanda and in exile through a network of spies which such carry out the extra-judicial assassination of those who have escaped its abattoir, by intimidating or corrupting friends and relatives.
Despite the tyrant’s role in Rwanda’s genocide which claimed nearly one million innocent lives in 1994, despite his bloody revenge which targeted mostly Hutu and Tutsi survivors, he is thought to have sympathised with the Hutu rule before 1994, and despite his war atrocities in DR Congo and Burundi, he is still enjoying presidential immunity, and the West is financing this cruel regime, turning the whole land into a swamp of innocent blood. This regime cheats the poor through excessive and unjustified taxes and remains a stumbling block to the unity and reconciliation that we long for, and to the healing of earlier and recent wounds inflicted by Rwanda’s dark history. Peacemakers are finding it impossible to negotiate with a murderer in a country where a culture of killing is rewarded, and where favoritism and impunity loom large and where the people are starved economically, democratically and socially.
KAGAME CONSIDERS HIS TERRORISM TO BE BOUNDLESS!
This article is written to commend and support the remarkable work of the Human Rights Watch.
On 19 October 2017, Rwandan parliament attacked the work of the human rights watch, particularly on the person of its head Kenneth Ross; where some members of the house went on to yell insults that described Mr. Kenneth Roth as ‘a dog and Genocider’. These attacks are nothing but a strategy that has enabled this cruel rule to survive and go away with immense atrocities it committed during and post-genocide. It worked for them when they attacked Ms. Del Ponte who was the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) to have their way. But this time it must be stopped. We the ordinarily Rwandans commend the work of Human Rights Watch and other organization that standing up for the rights of voiceless Rwandans. Because of your presence and work in Rwanda, One or Two lives are spared from death in the ‘butcher man’s’ slaughter chambers. We applaud you and say ‘courage’!
As a voice of the voiceless Rwandans, we wish to reiterate our disapproval of the insults that were spewed by the Rwandan Parliament to the Human Rights Watch.
This voice conveys the gratitude and requests for all Rwandan people to the head of the Human Rights Watch and other rights groups that are faithfully discharging their duties, that, though your work seems to be ‘anathema’ to Paul Kagame’s cruel entourage for obvious reasons, it’s a blessing to Rwandan masses and we applaud you for this integrity.
Only Kagame and his mercenaries will denounce you but not the victims of this torturer you advocate for.
Expect even to see government organized marches flocking the streets of Kigali with the aim to intimidate your staff and other organization in Rwanda, demanding the praise for Kagame and his regime.
THINGS TO DISCERN ABOUT RWANDA:
- There is neither a country nor institutions in Rwanda; all government bodies were hijacked by Paul Kagame mercenaries which is why he (Kagame), finds it difficult to explain the difference between him and Rwanda. his perspective of Rwanda is that ‘Rwanda is Paul Kagame and Paul Kagame is Rwanda’ and that Paul Kagame’s enemies are enemies of Rwanda.
REASONS WHY THEY BEHAVE THE WAY THEY DO:
- Because they have so much to hide and so much to lose if the truth is exposed to the deceived world.
Wherefore, intimidation and silencing the independent voices in Rwanda and closing the international window remains the only game in play by this ‘ruthless maniac’ who deceives himself and his worshipers that he is on top of the world and no governing orders or norms can stop his cruel motives.
Hence, forcing you to apologize is intended to use your apology to:
- Clear their dented name in presence of those they beg money and derive the power to legitimise their oppressive rule.
- Use your apology to rubbish all other pending human rights reports as baseless and reference them to your apology.
- Use your apology in playing the victim card in internationally to win sympathy.
- Physically and mentally double torment and torture their victims, with despicable statements of how NO ONE in this whole world could save the victims out of their hands.
Don’t fall into this Kagame’s trap like many others did previously, instead hold them countable even more, and ask for all facts from Rwandans they have them. Ask other countries which ratified the universal declared human rights and the united nations convention against Torture (UNCAT) to back up your cause by enacting tough decisions on Rwanda including terminating diplomatic relations or membership with the Kagame regime.
Threatening Rwandan masses and organizations that speak for them is what the Ruthless Maniac does best since 1994. Therefore, you must stop Paul Kagame’s threats to international organizations because unlike the oppressed Rwandans, you’ll never queue before his office to beg for funds, justice or life. This intimidation and insults directed towards human rights watch should also expose the publicly concealed threats dispensed daily by this cruel regime towards the marginalized everyday citizen of Rwanda, who are captives of this cruel maniac. It is worth to recall that Kagame cruel system of governance revived for all these 23 years on a false image which is earned through intimidations and bribes. This must end now if they ban the human rights groups or any other organization from operating in Rwanda, all other organizations and diplomats must respond in solidarity of the banned party by banning Kagame and his officials internationally. This can include expelling all Rwanda representatives in the UN, Commonwealth, diplomats, and in other regional organization. Since they prefer to live in a lawless country in which human laws are withdrawn to authorize an individual to freely operate a human butchery, let them create and live in that world which not the planet earth where these laws are inapplicable.
- Find a better way of protecting relatives and survivors of Kagame cruel machinery to allow them to testify freely.
- Don’t accept people who pose as victims to testify, remember that Rwanda, is a lawless state, identify cards with names of the disappeared victims will be issued to imposters who will be staged for photo shoots and claim to be alleged victims, as long as complaining and intimidated families remain silenced.
- Don’t give Kagame any ingredient to spice up his propaganda. We all know that your reports on human rights abuse in Kagame’s military and police torture chambers are based on factual information that was carefully documented, therefore don’t succumb to any pressure to behave otherwise.
Richard R. Kayumba
MENYA AMATEKA Y’URUGAMBA TURWANA N’INGOMA Y’AMARASO NA KARENGANE.
Hashize imyaka ine (4) ngiranye igihango n’abanyarwandako nzakora ibishoboka nkabakiza ingoma y’amaraso n’akaregane. Uno munsi nifuje kubasubiza inyuma mbakorera iyi ncamake igaragaza ukuntu byari byifashe ntariyemeza kurwana uru rugamba. Kuvuga akarengane kari mu Rwanda by’ari ikizira ndetse nokuvuga ubwicanyi n’ubugizi bwanabi bya Kagame, wabizizwaga nabo uvugira kandi bikitwa kugambanira urwanda. Abanyarwanda bahunze muri 1994 (Abahutu), ntibavuganaga n’abatutsi cyane abari mu Rwanda. Abanyarwanda bahunze urwanda muri 1994, ntibaribaziko mu Rwanda hari akarengane gakorerwa abo mumoko yose ahubwo bafataga abatuye mu Rwanda nkabanzi babo, n’abari mu Rwanda bafata abahunze bose nk’interahamwe bagomba kurwanya barangajwe imbere n’uwo bitiranyaga n’umucunguzi kandi ari umwe mubicanyi bakwiye kw’ikiza (Paul Kagame). Politike y’ubakwaga cyangwa yari ishyigikiwe n’abenshi icyogiye y’ari yuko abahutu bahunze bagomba kw’ishyirahamwe bakarwanya abatutsi bakabamenesha bakigarurira urwanda bitaga urwabo abandi ar’ABAVANTARA. Abatutsi n’abo bari baragizwe ingwate y’ubutegetsi bwa Kagame kuburyo bumvagako bukuweho bashira ndetse n’uwishwe nawe kubera inyungu n’ubugome bizwi kuri Kagame, abakamurengeye cyangwa ngo bamutabarize barushagaho kumushinja bavugako y’izize. Abahutu n’Abatutsi mu Rwanda bashinjaga abandi ibinyoma, abashinjwaga bakarushaho kubizira nokubura k’ivugira bityo abirenganya bakarushaho guha ingufu ubutegetsi bw’ubwicanyi n’akarengane. Hiryanohino kw’isi, abanyarwanda baricwaga, bagashimutwa cyangwa bakagambanirwa nibihugu bahungiyemo ari ntakirengera cyangwa kivugira ahubwo bagenzi babo babibonye cyangwa babyumva bakarushaho kw’ihisha nokunyegera kugeza igihe aribo batahiwe. Kubereko nahawe inshingano zogukiza urusobe rw’ibi bibazo aruko nange mbaje kunyuzwa murako karengane, n’ahise n’iyemeza kw’itangira kubihagarika nkoresheje uburyo bukurikira mpamyako benshi mubotwatangiranye mukibuka:
- Kumvikanisha akarengane kabanyarwanda bose abari mu Rwanda nomumahanga
- Kumvisha abanyarwanda bari mu Rwanda ko batagomba kwemera akarengane nkuburyo cyangwa bwokubaho, ahubwo bagomba kw’ivugira kugirango bigaragarire abandi banyarwanda batinya kuvuga n’abanyamahanga aho kubitsinda nkikizira barimo gushira uruhongohongo.
- Gukura mumitima yabenshi irari ryogukunda ibintu bari barashukishijwe na Kagame benshi bahaga agaciro kurusha ubuzima (e.g. amajyambere n’amazu b’yubakwa)
- Kwamagana umuco wamazimwe, kubeshyerana bya mpemuke ndamuke, kugambanirana nogukoreshwa muburaya bigamije mugusenya umuryango, umuco nyarwanda nokwikiza abo Kagame atifuzako babaho
- Kumvisha imitwe ya politike ikorera mumahanga ko politike nzima yagombye kuba ari ivuganira abanyarwanda bose, ahokw’ibanda kumpunzi gusa cyangwa ubwoko,
- Gukangurira leta zibihugu binyuranye kudakomeza ubufatanya cyaha cyangwa kugambanira abanyarwanda bahungiye mubihugu byazo bafasha leta ya Kigali mukubica cyangwa kubashimuta
- Kwigisha abanyarwanda bahunze muri 1994 nabandi bahunze ubwicanyi bwa Kagame ukuntu bakwirwanaho mugihe batewe na Kagame mubuhungiro kandi bakanatinyuka kuvuganira uguye mucyuho cy’umwanzi
- Abakora politike icyogihe bayikoraga rwihishwa batifuza kumenyekana haba muri politike cyangwa kumbuga nkoranyambaga kuko batinya guhimbirwa ibyaha bya genocide n’ibindi ndetse n’abandi bagerageza kw’itanga nkaba ingabire, kuberako baduhuje amashyaka bakabishakira irizina.
- Guhuza abanyarwanda bomumoko yose kumbuga nkoranya mbaga, baba abari mu Rwanda nohanze, abaziranye n’abataziranye tugaca inzangano, ubw’ishishanye, urw’ikekwe naburikintu cyose cy’ibangamira inzira y’ubwiyunge, ubw’umvikane n’ubufatanye.
- Kurwanya nokurimbura inkingi z’isigasiye akarengane n’iterabwoba arizo, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Obama, UN, imiryango yuburenganzira bw’ikiremwamuntu, n’indi miryango mpuzamahanga n’itangazamakuru bihabwa ruswa kugirango bivugire Kagame.
- Kurwanya za ideology naza propaganda z’ivangura moko, n’uturere zacicikanaga kumbuga nkoranyambaga n’ibinyamakuru by’abanyarwanda bahunze muri 1994.
- Gutangiza no kuboneza umurongo wa poltike (political ideology) bikw’iye ariyo nandika nkanatanga za kopi za politike y’unga abanyarwanda, ivugira barengana bose ahokuvugira amashyaka cyangwa ubwoko runaka.
- Gushakisha ukuntu twahindura ibintu mubihugu byibihangange kugirango tugabanye ubufasha ninkunga zabyo zubwoko bwose bitanga igasigasira akarengane.
N’iba abanyarwanda mukurikiranira hafi, byinshi muribi twabigezeho kandi turakomeje.
- ikibazo cyakarengane, n’ubwicanyi bwa kagame, kirazwi mu Rwanda, muri oposiyo nokw’isi.
- Abahutu n’abatutsi batashoboraga kuvugana cyangwa guhura basigaye nahura ndetse barimo gushakisha ukuntu bafatanya bakiza ibibatanya nu Rwanda.
- Bill Clinton na Obama bashoboraga gukomeza gushyigikira kagame iyo Hillary Clinton atorwa, twabatsindishije mumatora aharutse.
- Tony blair nabagenzibe ibyabo byashyizwe kukarubanda kuburyo asigaye agendesha amaguru make kubireba kagame. Mwumviseko United Nations n’andi mashami y’imiryango inyuranye biri munzira yokuvugururwa.
- Abanyarwanda batangiye kw’ivugira, gutabarizanya nogutabarana, kuburyo ibyari ikizira ubu birimo kugirwa umuco. Urugero umuryango wa Rwigara Assinapol n’abandi bavugirwa bose barimo Ingabire Umuhoza n’abarwanashyaka ba FDU Inking.
- Abanyamahanga baba mu Rwanda, n’abanyarwanda basigaye batinyuka kw’itabira urukiko mugutera inkunga abarenganywa n’ingoma y’amaraso na karengane.
- N’ibindi byinshi ntavuze muriyinyandiko bizashyirwa mukiciro cyayo cya kabiri.
nkaba nishimiye kumenyesha abanyarwanda bose ko ubu igikorwa kigezweho aricya pratique. Nkaba mbasabye kutitiranya kugabanuka kw’ibyandikwa nogutsindwa cyangwa gutatira igihango nabakoreye cyokubakiza ingoma y’amaraso n’akarengane.
sinabura kubamenyeshako hari inzitizi zinyuranye, zirimo ziterwa nabamwe muri twe tugize opozisiyo aho abakagombye kwisungana barushaho kurwanira imyanya, indamu z’amashyaka namoko bamwe batinyako hari ababarusha ijambo, ndetse abandi bakifuza kugaragara kurusha abashoboye kurwana ururugamba. Benshi muraba bakoresha amayeri yose atuma abatangiye uru rugamba bakwirengagizwa bakibagirana. basiba amayira yabo bagafatanyije nabo bakoresheje uburyo ubu bafite chamwe n’umunwa uteranya, tutibagiwe nokugaruka kumoko n’izindi mpamvu zishakiswa bibeshyako bazashobora kubona ibyo bifuza aruko birinze cyangwa bakigizayo abashobora kuvugisha ukuri nokuvuganira rubanda nubundi bifuza kugira akarima kabo nkuko byahoze, uko biri, bene abo bifuzako byakomeza.
Gusa, ibi ntibibace intege, kuko ibirura nkibi ntibyabura kubaho kandi sibo Mana, icyo mukwiye kwitaho nkabanyarwanda, nukwitegereza cyane abantu mukarenga akarimi n’uburyo babigaragariza. Ndabizezako Imana irimo kubategurira urwnda ruzira ibirura by’igira intama kabone nubwo byaba byaramaze kw’iyambika uruhu rwazo, ntibiteze kugera mu Rwanda rushya ruzira abikunda na bakunda ibintu kurusha abanyarwanda nu Rwanda.
Nifurije abari mukaga,barimo kubundabunda kuko bahigwa, abarimo gukubitwa udufuni cyangwa inkoni mw’ibagiro ry’umwicanyi, n’amwe mwese muborera muri zagereza ko Imana ireba akababaro kanyu igatabara aho umuntu atatabara ibarindira ubuzima.
Nifurije abirirwa muhiga inzirakarengane kumisozi yanyu kubera indamu, n’abamena amaraso yazo mwese, abambura cyangwa murenganya abandi, kuzirikishwa imbaraga z’Imana kugeza mufashwe mukaryozwa ayomabi yanyu.
Mana rinda abanyarwanda n’urwanda, gaburira abashonji, unacumbikire abadafite aho barara!
The above ‘MEME ‘shows how far the British high commissioner to Rwanda Mr. William Gelling OBE, has gone far in decorating the evil regime of Paul Kagame and urged other regional states ‘ to follow suit’.
I think William is literary saying that fair trial and conviction is bad, Kagame’s model of abolishing the codified death penalty is rights, and embrace execution of untried or unconvicted suspects is right. Do you agree with this blinded diplomacy?
We need to remind this High Commissioner that, much as it is well known that Paul Kagame is a ‘Concubine’ of Britain and some other countries in the West, he remains a ‘rabid dog’ to the oppressed people of Rwanda and that you ought to open your mind beyond what you believe to be able to see this double agent acting between you his masters.
Nonetheless, keeping referring to the abolished death penalty in Rwanda as a milestone and failing to criticise the atrocities being committed by this cruel rule doesn’t only expose the failing diplomacy beneath the British foreign department, but it serves as an eye-opener about how little transformation your aid to Rwanda is delivering to the community. In other words, what you’re saying is that your country’s £64MILLION aid delivered the miracle of abolishing the death penalty in Rwandan laws ten years ago and in reconciliation, but nothing to celebrate in recent times. Please, permit me to remind you that, the reconciliation as we know it did not take place in Rwanda, what happened is subjugation of the defeated by the victors and therefore ‘forceful submission, suppression resentment feelings on the side of prisoners of war and on the side of the dominated society. It is, therefore, a diplomatic brander to commend this type of ‘Jungle Justice’ to other states.
Am I becoming an advocate for the death penalty? Obviously not, I disapprove any greed laws intended to determine or harm the fate of fellow men, but in comparison to Kagame’s mode of justice, it’s better to retain codified death penalty where independence of judicially is application than resorting to illegal mass executions. In conclusion, NPC denounces and condemns the failed justice of Rwanda and the blinded vocality by this British High Commissioner which is intended to appease the ruler by painting a better picture of him than exposing his cruelty or holding him responsible for all crimes being committed by his regime.
Finally, it’s in the best interest of the British Government to protect their interest in Rwandan through the citizens of this country than preparing to lose them when Paul Kagame is lost.
Therefore, whether your words were meant to be an after-dinner irony or you said them to complement the regime that demands such flattery, it’s our duty to remind you that ‘No man can serve two masters’, says the scripture (Mat 6:24 KJV)